Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Southern Pines Horse Trials II




I am back in Unionville, Pennsylvania after the winter in Aiken, SC. The event at Southern Pines was a great confidence-building round for Macloud and I. We finished tenth out of 24 entries in Open Advanced Test A-B. Our dressage is still not where I want it to be be, so we still have our work cut out for us. He jumped great for me all weekend and was sharp and happy to be out on the cross-country. I ran slow, as this was his first proper cross-country this year, and it turns out no one made the time! Our show jumping is heading in the right direction: one rail down, but he was very good for me and it was just the go we needed in the lead-up to Rolex.

There is of Macloud at Southern Pines are in a gallery at Pics of You. Click here to see them.

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment